IT Security Architect (m/f/d)
The purpose of Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) – as the internal IT organization and part of the Board Area People & Operations – is to deliver and run the Intelligent Enterprise. IES Security acts as cross-functional unit for all Delivery and Operation units in IES to provide IT Security guidance and services.
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired to make a real impact with your work for SAP? Are you ready to see the business from a completely different perspective?
We offer you to be a trusted member of the IES Security team and report directly to the Head of IES Security.
Working with us you will be part of a highly motivated team. We emphasize teamwork, a trust-based work attitude and appreciate your contribution. Collaboration with other teams in an international environment will be a regular part of your work. Applying your skills, you will learn how to secure SAP's internal solutions on cutting edge technology stacks. This way you will be able to continuously extend your knowledge.
Your main tasks will be:
- Cooperate with and support IES Delivery and Operation units regarding the implementation of new & changed applications and services by performing in-depth IT Security Architecture consulting and shape the overall IT Architecture from IT Security perspective
- Provide hands-on support to ensure a secure SAP application migration or redesign from on-prem and VPN-protected to cloud environments considering IT Security controls in all areas (e.g. IAM, Encryption, Network Communication, Logging, Web Application etc.)
- Participate actively in the further definition and delivery of IES Security services to balance security requirements with operations effectiveness
- Structure the work of the IT Security Architects, ensure process compliance, a reliable IT Security Concept repository and KPI tracking
- Shape and drive the IT Security culture in IES by acting as a role model and multiplier in regards to IT Security measures and strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or related discipline
- Basic understanding in software development languages like Java, VBA, MySQL and the software development lifecycle
- First touchpoints with technology-specific processes like SAP Security Patching, SAP BTP application management etc. are an asset
- Basic understanding in typical security domains and the possibility to understand the impact to business operations
- At least 1 years' experience working in IT Security Architecture and / or Secure Software Development functions
- Knowledge and awareness of typical Cyber Security threats, attack vectors, tools and techniques and effective countermeasures
- Fluent English language skills are a prerequisite
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management.
WE BUILD BREAKTROUGHS TOGETHER
As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
WE WIN WITH INCLUSION
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
WE HELP THE WORLD RUN BETTER
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!